Hullo. Welcome to The Mythogenetic Grove, my binary home and primary presence on the intertubes. I am Nin Harris, an SFF author, a Rhysling-award (2016) nominated poet, and a tenured literary academic at a public university.
News pertaining to my publications, genre-related news, and other articles/essays related to myth, folklore and various mythopoeic/mythogenetic intersections may be accessed here. I’ll be posting updates the old-fashioned way!
- 13 December 2016: On Not Being a Revenant: At the Crossroads as a (postcolonial) Gothic Scholar
- 10 December 2016:A Brief Personal Review of My Year In Writing
- 22 November 2016: SFF Works Published in 2016 — My awards-eligibility list!
- 2 November 2016: Publication Day: “What the Stories Steal” in Clarkesworld Magazine, Issue #122, November 2016.
- 21 October 2016: Publication Day: “Butter-Daughters” in The Sockdolager, Fall 2016, Issue 7.
My mythic fantasy hypertext fiction project (which has been online since 1997), Domus Exsulis is now re-opened for public viewing!
All of the Arthropod Trails posts are located here.
Additionally, I periodically add poems (from older iterations of this website) to my online poetry repository.